Thursday, January 15, 2009

Why so long between reviews, Q?

It was a week or so between my first couple reviews, and it may continue to be this infrequently. There are a few reasons why.

1) Our Netflix account is 3-at-a-time, so sometimes there's a gap of a few days with no movies as some have been sent out and the new ones aren't in yet.

2) I share the queue with my wife, and sometimes she gets movies that are just for her, that I'm not particularly interested in.

3) One third of our queue is composed of TV seasons. Several different TV shows. Interspersed, so we don't get too much of one show at once. So, basically, every third disc we get is not a movie, but a disc from a season of a TV show. And we have about 8 shows rotating around in our queue. I do plan on reviewing these TV shows, a season at a time, but it may take a while to actually watch an entire season of a particular show.

So, there ya go, if anyone cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment